Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Arrow Hooded Jacket
Up monstrous mountainsides molded by glaciers and across narrow wind-swept ridgelines on our way to the summit, the Mountain Equipment Arrow Hooded Jacket offers lightweight protection in unforgiving locales. Clocking in at under a pound, the Arrow aims to conquer mountaineering expeditions and ice-climbing escapades. The wind-resistant fabric and elastane hood keep us protected from icy blasts, and the stretch fabric offers full mobility to reach up and plant our axe into icy walls. The low-profile design seamlessly fits into a layering system so we can be prepared for changing conditions on our way to the summit.
- Lightweight insulating layer for high-alpine expeditions
- Wind-resistant fabric keeps us comfortable on exposed ridges
- Breathable construction circulates air to cool us down
- Stretch materials allow for a full range of natural movement
- Elastane bound hood offers complete protection to seal in warmth
- Two hand and one chest pocket quickly stash our essentials
- Semi-fitted profile is perfect for layering beneath an outer shell
- Item #MEQD0CA
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- 2 zippered harness-compatible hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help