Considering it's named after the Norse god of thunder, lightning, and storms, it'd be fair for you to expect the Marmot Thor 2P Tent to be capable of withstanding some seriously harsh weather. And with its bomber construction and sturdy six-pole design, it more than lives up to those expectations. However, it also offers plenty of living space and minimal sacrifice in weight so you stay comfortable when you're sleeping inside it and when you're hauling it to base camp.
Its spacious floor plan provides plenty of room for two campers saddled with bulky mountaineering gear and winter clothes. Six tough and lightweight poles secure the structure to keep it from buckling under heavy snowfall and whipping alpine winds, and tough waterproof fabrics keep moisture at bay. And in case something rips when you're holed up in the mountains for days at a time, the included field repair kit lets you patch up any tears with ease.
- Bomber mountaineering tent with plenty of space
- Six-pole design withstands the harshest winds
- Vents in fly allow air to flow through
- Poled vestibule protects gear from the elements
- Light-reflective points help you find tent in low light
- Internal pockets stow smaller gear
- Two D-shaped doors allow easy entry and exit
- Includes field repair kit for easy patching
- Item #MAR014L