Select style & size:Select options
When you need more room, pitch the Marmot Halo Tent.
The Marmot Halo Tent's extra-large interior easily holds all six members of your family during a weekend trip, and its four-pole design withstands a stormy day in a remote base camp. Marmot used a double-door, double-vestibule design to allow easy entry as well as provide tons of out-of-the-rain storage space for boots and packs. The 81-inch interior height allows a six-foot person to easily stand up straight in the middle. Needless to say, there will be plenty of room for card games when you're stuck in the Halo Tent during a three-day storm.
- Huge car camping tent for you and the family
- Durable materials ensure this tent lasts season after season
- Double door and double vestibule design for better flow
- Tons of storage space for wet boots and packs
- Four lightweight, durable poles make for easy set up
- Tall interior height helps you get dressed standing up
- Item #MAR01AZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought the Halo 6P, didn’t have a chance to set it up in the yard for a first run, but at the camp site I set it up without help quickly and easily. Despite knowing better I forgot to line up the color coded tabs on the footprint and rainfly but a quick adjustment had things back on track. Tons of room. Great quality. Take down was a breeze.
A lot if room
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Easy to assemble and a lit of room. Not something to bring backpacking is kind of bulky and easily 30 lbs