Swing that ice axe.
You're always pushing your limits, and this winter is no different. Get your ice climb on wearing the Women's Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Pant and feel confident that while you may or may not make it to the top clean every time, you'll be getting the best performance you can out of your gear. This technical shell is constructed with Gore-Tex Pro, offering waterproof protection that still lets your legs breath on difficult routes. The gaiters can be adjusted to fit over ski or mountaineer boots, and the edges are reinforced so you don't ruin your pants with crampon spikes. Climbing-harness-compatible front pockets and dropseat mean you won't have to take off your harness or pants, and with suspenders and an adjustable waist, they'll fit so perfectly you'll never want to.
- Lightweight technical shell pant designed for ice climbing
- Gore-Tex Pro offers breathable, waterproof performance
- Vertical Motion Technology makes all climbing moves possible
- Raised rear waistband with mesh insert helps wick away sweat
- Incorporated dropseat so you'll never have to take these off
- Reinforced edges protect against the wear and tear of crampons
- Gaiter Solution for cuffs that can adjust to different boots
- Tightlock button closure means only you decide when these snap open
- Adjustable waist and detachable suspenders offer secure fit
- Item #MAM00UO