Why We Like The K2 Wayback Jr Ski
A lightweight ski for up-and-coming shredders to take their first trips into the backcountry with the family, the K2 Wayback Jr Ski is here to add another smiling face at the top of the skin track. The paulownia core is light and saves young legs on the way up, while the 84mm waist offers plenty of float so they can bounce through powder on the way down. With rocker in the tip and tail and a short turn radius, there's plenty of control on pivots and smears for wild rides on untouched slopes.
- Backcountry touring skis for wintertime family adventures
- 84mm waist width is stable, nimble, and floaty in any snow
- Short turn radius encourages control in tighter areas
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Paulownia core is lightweight and powerful for daily use
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #K2SO0V1
- 126cm, 136cm, 146cm
- [136cm] 118 / 84 / 106mm
- Turn Radius
- [136cm] 11.2m
- All-Terrain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 136cm] 4lb (1860g)
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freestyle skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help