Select style & size:Select options
Turn, turn, yard sale.
Learning to ski isn't the most enjoyable thing in the world. You make one or two turns before you pop right out of the Marker Kids' 4.5 Ski Binding and have to collect your wits along with your skis. It's hard to hold back the tears once your goggles are all fogged up, but eventually you'll figure out how to make it down the hill without initiating the resort's largest yard sales. It might feel like a slight overlook on Marker's part to make a binding with such low DIN values, even if it is a kids' binding, but popping out of your skis is a lot more fun than falling with your skis on and risking an MCL tear.
- Entry-level bindings for light children and junior skiers
- 4.5 DIN assures proper releases for learning riders
- Biotech allows an upward release during a backward twisting fall
- Anti Friction binding plate allows precise release
- Lightweight, compact heel with exacting release properties
- Item #MRK002R
2.5 - 4.5
Recommended Skier Weight
29 - 145lb