Select style & size:Select options
Taking ski-mountaineering pretty seriously, your Julbo Polarized Shield Cameleon Photochromic Sunglasses might be the handiest tool you own, aside from your boots and skis of course. The Cameleon brown lens use photochromic technologies to keep your vision at its best, because the last thing you want on technical terrain is to lose site of foot and hand holds just because the sun ducks behind a cloud. Side shields come in handy when you're crossing a snowfield or heading up a skin track, and polarization keeps the glare off wet rocks from causing eye fatigue. Plus, if you want to wear them for the fun downhill part, these wraparound shades are designed to stay in place, and anti-fog coating keeps condensation away until the last turn.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Technical sun protection for alpine adventures on foot, bike, or ski
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and adapt to changing light conditions
- Brown lens color accentuates terrain relief during technical ascents
- Side shields keep snow blindness to a minimum
- Grip tech on nose and temple pads keep them in place while active
- Julbo has been making eyewear for mountain travel since 1988
- Item #JUL007M