Shield REACTIV Polarized Sunglasses
Taking ski-mountaineering pretty seriously, your Julbo Shield REACTIV Polarized Sunglasses might be the handiest tool you own, aside from your boots and skis of course. The REACTIV lens use polarized technologies to keep your vision at its best, because the last thing you want on technical terrain is to lose site of foot and hand holds just because the sun ducks behind a cloud. Side shields come in handy when you're crossing a snowfield or heading up a skin track, and polarization keeps the glare off wet rocks from causing eye fatigue. Plus, if you want to wear them for the fun downhill part, these wraparound shades are designed to stay in place, and anti-fog coating keeps condensation away until the last turn.
- Technical sun protection for alpine adventures on foot, bike, or ski
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and adapt to changing light conditions
- Brown lens color accentuates terrain relief during technical ascents
- Side shields keep snow blindness to a minimum
- Grip tech on nose and temple pads keep them in place while active
- Julbo has been making eyewear for mountain travel since 1988
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007M
- REACTIV 2-4 Polarized (trivex)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 17 /130mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, cross-country, mountaineering
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 18, 2021
Once you go photochromic...
- I've put it through the wringer
I've used these for a few years now and am very satisfied. Of the various glacier sunglasses out there these look the most like a regular pair of sunglasses; if that's your style these are a good bet. The killer feature is, of course, the photochromic lenses automatically adjusting to the light conditions. On days with changing weather these really prove their worth. Once you go photochromic you'll never go back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.