Select style & size:Select options
A heavy-hitting lightweight.
Weighing just twelve ounces and packing all the quick-boiling strength of a Jetboil, the MicroMo Personal Cooking System is an ultralight backpacking stove that will boil water in just over two minutes, but can be turned down when you need to finesse your dinner with a touch of low-heat love.
The MicroMo has the same wind-blocking shroud that can be found on stoves nearly twice its weight, and it offers reliable cold-weather performance with the ability to run consistently in temperatures down to 20F. The cooking system comes with Jetboil's FluxRing cup, a drink-through lid, and a lightweight insulating cozy to help keep your coffee hot during those cold mornings in the mountains when hot drinks are non-negotiable. The MicroMo may be light, but it's still a proper Jetboil, so it will still work with Jetboil's coffee press, hanging kit, and pot support (all sold separately).
- Lightweight cooking set for eating heartily in the backcountry
- Cooking cup keeps contents warm while you eat
- Drink-through lid doubles as pourer and strainer
- Simmer control for perfect temperature for food
- Consistent performance down to 20F for chillier adventures
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Push button igniter for convenience
- Bottom cover doubles as measuring cup and bowl
- Item #JET001H
- Q & A
Must Have For Overnight Backpacking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this for a 3 night backpacking hunting trip, and it's a must. Heat up dehydrated food, make coffee (with the coffee add-on) and stay warm and fuzzy inside on those cold trips.