Up To 20% Off
We're used to seeing Jagwire's brightly colored cable housing adorning bicycles across all levels of cycling because of the brand's reputation for a high-quality combination of cables and housing for smooth shifting and confident braking. The new Jagwire Road Elite Link Brake Cable Kit expands on that functionality with an aluminum link construction that will stand out from the crowd while reducing weight and eliminating compression compared to traditional housing.
The aluminum link construction allows the housing to navigate tight handlebar corners and frame transitions without risk of kinking, which makes for smooth shifting action and reliable, precise brake activation. The housing also features a slick-lube liner that works with the Teflon-coated cable to drastically reduce friction compared to non-lubed/Teflon cable systems for further improved function and exceptional durability.
- Shaves weight, enhances feel, and grabs attention
- Compression-less link housing for crisp brake lever feel
- Links pre-installed on housing segments for easy set up
- Aluminum housing won't kink or rust
- Item #JAG000L
- aluminum alloy, [cables] stainless steel with Teflon
- 1 400mm link segment on 2000mm lubed liner, 1 400mm link segment on 610mm lubed liner, 1 240mm link segment on 710mm lubed liner, 1 850mm Teflon-coated front brake inner cable, 1 1650mm Teflon-coated rear brake inner cable, 26 extra links, 2 CGX-SL brake housing (300mm), 2 open alloy end caps, 2 adpater end caps to 5mm housing stop, 2 adpater end caps to 5mm brake housing, 2 cable tips, 7 mini tube tops, 3 cable donuts, 2 rotating hooks
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov