Why We Like The HOWL Jed Mitt
The HOWL Jed Mitt pulls inspiration from diamond-quilted hunting jackets and updates the old-school fashion so we can hunt for powder instead. The waterproof mittens are packed with Hyperloft insulation, which maintains its heating properties even while it's wet, to ensure we stay warm from the first chair to the last run. The Shark PU palm material is incredibly durable and allows us to get a firm, comfortable grip on our poles. The easy-on rib cuff allows us to quickly get our mitts on and off, and the neoprene trim keeps icy drips from sneaking in and freezing our hands.
- Quilted mittens offering complete protection from the elements
- Waterproof membrane keeps wet snow from soaking our hands
- Hyperloft insulation offers lightweight warmth and comfort
- Micro lining is soft and cozy against our hands
- Shark PU palm provides a solid grip for our poles or phone
- Easy on rib cuff and neoprene trim create a seal to block out snow
- Removable leash with rubber puller keeps our mitts close by
- Item #HWLA00O
- 10k membrane
- Palm Grip
- Shark PU palm with digitized pattern
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help