Why We Like The LifaLoft Full-Zip Insulator 3/4 Pant
It doesn't matter if we're shredding groomers or ripping backcountry lines, when the wind feels like it might howl through our bones, we pull on the LifaLoft Insulator 3/4 Pant. The synthetic insulation keeps our muscles primed for quick reaction times while navigating crowded groomers or narrow chutes.
- Lightweight midlayer pants for frigid days on the slopes
- Water-resistant material fends off light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Full-length side zippers make it easy to get the pants off over boots
- ¾-length steers clear of our perfectly-fitting ski boots
- Item #HYH00ZQ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR coating
- LifaLoft (synthetic)
- 1 zippered back
- Side Zips
- full length
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2022
Run short and small
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6.5"
Sadly returned. I am 5-6.5, 118 and the smalls are uncomfortably snug and short. They hit barely below my knee which causes them to bunch at the knee with movement. The waistband cuts in. When you move they have no stretch. I do like the full zip.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help