Why We Like The Grivel G14 Evo Crampon
For our more technical alpine missions, we depend on the Grivel G14 Evo Crampon to match the task. The aggressive front points can be mounted as dual or mono for glacier traverses or vertical ice, while the hot-forged construction gives a precise, steadfast bite into icy terrain. Equipped with Grivel's Antibott plates in front and back, this pair prevents snow buildup underfoot, giving the points full biting length on every step.
- Versatile crampon for icefalls and hard-fought summits
- Replaceable and reconfigurable front points for longevity
- Front and rear anti-balling plates prevent snow buildup
- Cramp-o-matic harness accommodates boots with toe and heel welts
- New-matic harness gives a secure fit on boots with just heel welts
- Item #GRVR08N
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- Boot Compatibility
- [cramp-o-matic] step-in, [new-matic] hybrid
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- ice climbing, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help