Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight and pleasingly stiff.
- Drops weight while enhancing stiffness and ride quality
- Unidirectional carbon for stiffness and vibration damping
- Bonded alloy head with chromoly hardware for longevity
- 20mm offset, in either 27.2 or 31.6mm diameter posts
- Comes with a polymer Di2 battery holder
- Item #FSA002Y
- Q & A
Super Light Nice Post w/ A Good Clamp
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had this seatpost on my Cervelo R3 and loved it. The seatpost is often over looked on the bike build, but can make a huge difference in performance and weight. I was impressed with the light weight of the post and how well it dampened the road chatter.
The saddle clamp is also intuitive and effective. I want my saddle tilt to be perfect and with some post it can be difficult to adjust, not this clamp. It was easily adjustable on the fly and could be micro adjusted to exactly what I wanted. Once set it never budged.
Let me know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-619-7476
164g is the actual weight you measured for the 27.2 seatpost?
Does this seatpost clamp work with 7x9 carbon saddle rails?
Hey! It should work given the head design of the post but FSA tech docs don't explicitly say that. Given how the clamp works, this is a fairly common design that works on 7x9. If you order it and it doesn't work out give us a shout for a free return label + exchange.