Select Style & Size
Oil Spill 35 Stem
When it comes to stems, we're looking for that ideal balance of weight, stiffness, and durability to assuredly support our handlebars. And, that's what you'll see with the Oil Spill 35 Stem by FSA. CNC-machined aluminum allows FSA to maintain a lighter weight and increased rigidity. On top of these features, the Oil Spill 35 Stem earns its name from the trippy purple-gold coloring that gives the appearance of an actual oil spill.
- Sturdy stem that offers enhanced features for an incredible ride
- CNC-machined aluminum for cost-saving durability and rigidity
- 35mm handlebar clamp and 40mm fork clamp stack height
- Oil slick finish that gives a trippy purple-gold, oil spill appearance
- Lightweight at just 157 grams so you're not weighed down
- Item #FSAD12Z
- Clamp Diameter
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
This is a great stem, if you are going for an oil slick theme. Definitely pricey, but worth it if you're going for the aesthetic. Does the job and looks great doing it.