Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Gossamer Pro 386EVO ABS Adventure Crankset
Built for the long haul we use the FSA Gossamer Pro 386EVO ABD Adventure Crankset on our gravel and commuter bikes. This solid alloy crankset keeps the weight down while maintaining plenty of stiffness and strength. The alloy construction means it’ll last, and the common 110 BCD chainring diameter means we won’t have a hard time finding replacement rings no matter what bike we have.
- Aluminum crankset for gravel and commuter bikes
- Works with traditional SRAM and Shimano drivetrains
- Forged alloy cranks are competitively lightweight
- 30mm spindle for BB86EVO bottom brackets
- 110 Asymmetric BCD is compatible with a number of chainrings
- Item #FSAD130
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.