Select style & size:Select options
Gossamer Pro 386EVO ABS Adventure Crankset
The Gossamer Pro 386EVO ABS Adventure Crankset is a high-end crankset for alloy lovers. With an impressive history of wins on the brutal cobbles of Paris-Roubaix, it's a perfect option for rough roads and gravel adventures. Coming equipped with FSA's Asymmetric Bolt Spacing system (ABS), the Gossamer Pro offers outstanding overall stiffness, with the chainring bolts strategically spaced to provide optimum strength from a 110mm Bolt Circle Diameter.
Though its 48/32t gearing recommends it for gravel riding, the crank has the same cold-forged 6061 alloy crankarms and tough CNC-machined 7075 chainrings as its road-specific counterpart. The cold-forged aluminum arms are heavily scalloped for an optimal strength to weight ratio, and the chainrings are recess-machined and pinned for rapid and precise shifting. The versatile BB386EVO spindle is forged from an even stronger material than the rest of the crankset, minimizing any power loss due to flex. The 30mm BB386EVO spindle is also modular, making it every frame's best friend. It's got the dimensions to clear even massive BBright shells, but FSA manufactures a range of adapters to mate it to any common bottom bracket shell.
- A crankset for gravel bikes and steep access roads
- Gearing optimized for bikepacking and multi-surface excursions
- Reliable aluminum construction absorbs gravel touring abuse
- Cold-forged crank arms have a high strength-to-weight ratio
- CNC-machined chainrings offer rapid and precise shifting
- 386EVO spindle adapts to most modern bottom bracket shells
- ABS bolt spacing increases stiffness in the heaviest part of the pedal stroke
- Item #FSA003I