Select a Size
Select a Color
Keep yourself covered while keeping agile in the saddle with the Fox Racing Defend Shorts. Constructed from a four-way stretch TruMotion fabric, these short keep up with all of your high-flying movements on the trail, while a DWR-finish does its part in repelling light precipitation and splashback to keep you dry. A ratcheting buckle at the waist secures a custom fit, and the laser-perforated vents keep cool air flowing through to handle hotter rides.
- Durable, comfortable biking shorts designed to tackle the trail
- Stretchy, water-resistant material helps you stay dry
- Relaxed fit allows room for layers underneath
- Adjustable waist lets you customize the fit
- Ventilation throughout promotes cool comfort
- Multiple pockets stash all of your small riding items
- Item #FXR033P
- TruMotion (94% polyester, 6% elastane), DWR
- 2 hand zip
- ratchet closure
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 5, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
These are the only shorts I've found (tried on well over 30 mtb shorts) that avoid the horrible thigh-pad-gap. They're on the sturdier side, so love these for bike park days. I've taken a few small tumbles while wearing these, and they've kept my skin in-tact and only have small signs of wear on the hip and thigh where they hit the ground. 10/10 recommend for leggy ladies (I'm 5'8" with long legs).
February 14, 2020
What is the actual waist size for woman defender kevlar pants/ shorts in size medium. The sizing seems off.