Defend Fire Pant
Your mind is set on riding after your crew has all hung up their bikes for the year, but to do so you'll need to stay warm on the bike. That means you'll need insulation, and protection from the elements, just like you'll find in the Defend Fire Pant. They are built to pack in heat, cut through wind and showers, and keep you pedaling as the temps dive.
- A winter-savvy pair of pants to keep you pedaling
- Fleece lining traps in heat, ushers away perspiration
- Cordura panels are durable and versatile for riding
- Shell cuts through gusts and showers so you stay dry
- DWR treatment elevates water protection
- Articulated cut is built for your riding position
- Item #FXR03AB
- [face fabric] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, DWR treatment [seat and knee panels] 63% Cordura, 31% nylon, 6% spandex, [lining] fleece
- 1 zipered zide
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?