Why We Like The Fjallraven Daisy Insulated Pant
Straight-leg styling and protective features make the FlyLow Daisy Insulated Pant the perfect choice for skiing or snowboarding when the flakes are flying. Its fully taped Intuitive stretch twill shell will keep you dry in waist-deep pow, while a microdose of insulation provides lightweight warmth you can always add layers to.
- Lightly insulated pants for snowy days at the resort
- Stretch twill fabric provides plenty of riding mobility
- Synthetic insulation reliably traps heat even when wet
- Zippered inner and outer thigh vents help circulate airflow
- Internal cuffs keep powder from creeping up your pants
- Cordura reinforcements prevent excess wear and tear at the cuffs
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #FLG001F
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester, [cuffs] 1000D Cordura
- 40g YetiLoft
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully taped
- [short] 28in, [regular] 30in, [long] 32in
- 2 zippered hand
- inner thigh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 12, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
These have THE slimmest fit of any insulated pant and are comf and stretchy and true to size. I kept the Faye pant instead as I was nervous that some reviewers mentioned these Daisy pants weren't great in wet conditions. Expensive but good looking, like a pair of cords or straight leg jeans.
February 16, 2021
Flylow Daisy Insulated Pant- Women's (S)
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
Very comfortable pants and pretty waterproof. Unfortunately, the pants ripped after 1-2 wears, even when I didn't scrape anything sharp.
September 1, 2020
2020 Daisy Pant Video
warm and snuggly.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help