Why We Like The Ovik Fleece Hooded Jacket
Built for anything from urban exploration to winter's worst commutes, we count on the Ovik Fleece Hooded Jacket for its warmth, style, and durability. With a tough G-1000 outer layer, this jacket provides reinforced protection against cold weather and is sure to stay in our wardrobes for years to come.
- Fleece jacket offers insulating warmth as a midlayer or on its own
- G-1000 polyester outer is abrasion and wind resistant for hiking
- Fleece inner is soft-to-the-touch for comfort and warmth-retention
- Drawcord-adjustable hood helps seal out wind, rain, or snow
- Zippered hand pockets supply added warmth or secure necessities
- Item #FJR006F
- Responsible Collection
- [outer layer] G-1000 (polyester), [inner layer] 65% polyester, 35% cotton, [pocket lining] recycled polyester fleece
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.75in
- full-zip hoodie
- yes, drawcord
- 2 hand zip
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 13, 2023
Order a size larger
- I returned this product before using it
This jacket runs small. Order one size larger than you usually wear.
January 22, 2022
The zipper situation ruins this hoodie
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
I love everything about this hoodie, except the double zipper. You want to be able to connect the zipper and zip the hoodie up without thinking about it, and maybe even not looking at it. Unfortunately that isn't possible with this hoodie. You *have* to verify that you've inserted the non-zipper side all the way into two zippers before you can tug one and zip up the hoodie. I would say I got it right maybe 3 out of ten times without taking a few extra moments to verify and/or readjust it. That might seem like a small detail, but I can almost guarantee that you normally operate a zipper on a jacket without thinking about it. As soon as you have to start wondering about the zipper on your hoodie, it gets annoying pretty fast. This morning I thought I had the zipper ready to pull and I pulled a few teeth off the zipper. So it's going back. I can't imagine this double-zipper setup lasting more than a few months since it's so easy to get it wrong and damage the zipper.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help