Argo Vento R3 Saddle
The Argo is Fizik’s most versatile saddle shape, meant to fit a wide range of riders, and the Vento R3 model is ideal for training and racing, with its ergonomic design and lightweight nylon shell. The ergonomic center cutout and dropped nose design prevents numbness and pressure on soft tissue so we can focus on our pedal stroke, while the reactive foam padding optimizes power transfer and rider comfort. Fizik’s R3 shell with ride-compliant carbon-reinforced nylon and Kium hollow rails enhances comfort for the tough training sessions.
- A performance saddle for training and racing
- Short-nose design provides a stable platform and aerodynamic position
- Type 1 foam supports sit bones without sacrificing power transfer
- Ergonomic cutout reduces pressure on soft tissues
- R3 shell offers ideal balance of stiffness vs. compliance
- Alloy rails balance stiffness, weight, and price
- Designed with feedback from industry and medical experts for optimum ergonomics
- Item #FIZZ02X
- 7mm k:ium
- R3 carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 140mm, 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [140mm] 7.5oz (213g), [150mm] 7.8oz (220g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 29, 2021
Best saddle I have used
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I have used every sale there is... well at least 25 didn't ones. These are the best ones I have ridden. I have three, one for each bike.
April 27, 2020
Wasn't the right saddle for me
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I was comparing this saddle alongside Bontrager Aeolus Comp Bike Saddle and I just couldn't get comfortable in this Fizik saddle! Comparing the two, the Fizik is harder, has a little longer nose and is a little wider. All in all, the difference meant that, after about 30mins, I was always thinking about the pain on my backside rather than pain in my legs. Shame as I thought they look quite nice.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help