Up To 20% Off
A trainer to take with you.
Weighing just 14 pounds, complete with a heavy-duty padded tote bag, and folding up small enough to fit smoothly into an overhead storage bin, the Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Trainer is versatile enough to use at home or take on the road. Setup is completely tool-free, thanks to the unique three-part folding design, and the Omnium’s length and height can be adjusted to fit everything from the most slacked-out DH rig to a tight ‘n’ tidy crit machine.
Similarly, the fork mount fits thru-axles and quick-release forks of all sizes—even Boost—and the magnetic Internal Progressive Resistance system provides smooth and even resistance that’s as good for pre-race warmups as it is for putting in some winter base miles. It’s virtually silent, too, so you can spin without driving your significant other or apartment neighbor totally nuts.
- A portable trainer for home use or race-day warm up
- Allows for quick, tool-free set up and take down
- Fits a wide range of road and mountain bikes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth, realistic ride
- Roller design won't damage race day tires
- Sealed drums for long term durability
- Includes padded tote bag
- Item #USS000J
- [drums] aluminum
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year