Select Style & Size
Pro Road Bike Bag
If you've ever traveled with your bike, you'll know well that there's a nerve wracking moment at your destination airport as you eagerly await your steed with high hopes that TSA agents treated your ride with respect. The Pro Road Bike Bag helps alleviate those stresses with its hard shell frame, and soft body that take the blows of travel, so your bike doesn't have to.
- A hybrid case to keep your bike fit dialed during travel
- Frame can be collapsed for compact storage at destination
- Removable bottom frame makes it easier to take the bike out of the bag
- Hardshell top and bottom protect the most critical components
- Side impact absorber shields from hits on the rear end of frame
- Included wheel bags cushion and store your hoops
- Two large rear wheels make transportation simple
- Accommodates both road and triathlon bikes for safe travel
- Included bike stand inside for easy building
- Item #EVCM00D
- [top, base] PE Board Polycarbonate, [frame] fiberglass rods, hard plastic rods, [body] synthetic
- [max wheelbase] 106cm/41.73in, [max cockpit width] 50cm/19.67in, [max saddle height] 86cm/33.85in
- yes, 2 wheels
- Carry Options
- 6 handle options
- 1 zippered external
- hardshell top, padded interior, wheel bags
- 33.22 x 51.18 x 12.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 11kg / 24.25lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2021
- True to size
The bag seems like a great design and would work great, but it arrived with missing supports. I reached out to backcountry and their response was that they don’t warranty evoc products. I have yet to hear back from evoc. I would suggest purchasing from a retailer that will provide more support.
June 6, 2021
Most airlines (e.g. UA or AA) appear to require handle bars to be fixed sideways. Will this bag still be accepted by the airlines?