Why We Like The ENVE SES AR Bar/Stem
After its success on the US-made ENVE Custom Road bike and select custom frame builders worldwide, ENVE’s SES AR Bar/Stem is now available for riders looking to add it to their setup. Built in Ogden, UT at the ENVE HQ, this one-piece carbon handlebar is built with the same strength, durability, and quality as all ENVE products with its ergonomic and aerodynamic design. The AR-flared ergonomic drops provide exceptional stability as we sprint to the finish or descend a steep climb, while the narrow position of the hoods improves our drag coefficient to keep us flying down the road. This bar is designed for seamless integration with ENVE’s frame models that feature the IN-Route System but can still be utilized on non-ENVE bikes if routed similarly.
- A one-piece bar/stem combo built for optimal aerodynamic efficiency
- Built with durable, strong, and high-performance carbon at ENVE HQ in Ogden, UT
- Exceptionally lightweight, weighing in between 330 and 360 grams
- Offers a greater wrist clearance in the drops than the SES AR handlebar
- Features a narrow hood position to improve the rider’s drag coefficient
- Subtly flared drops keep us stable as we sprint and descend at high speeds
- Offers seamless integration with the ENVE custom builds featuring the IN-Route System
- Includes a K-EDGE Computer Mount for use with our Garmin or Wahoo
- Item #ENV2SS0
- 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Cable Routing
- internal (with the ENVE IN-Route System)
- SES AR One-Piece, hardware kit, Shimano junction box carrier, integrated bar-end plugs, K-EDGE computer mount (includes Garmin and Wahoo mounts, combo/accessory mount sold separately), 30mm spacers (2 x 5mm, 2 x 10mm), 1 x 10mm external bypass spacer
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov