Select Style & Size
Loopo Lite Harness
Your mountaineering pack is already full with rappel gear and avalanche safety gear. It's a good think Edelrid's Loopo Lite Harness can pack in your pant pockets if needed. The Loopo Lite features the same Dyneema webbing that alpinists rely on for safe catches and compact packing. Edelrid added a second tie-in loop to keep you centered on the rappel, which really comes in handy when you're rappelling with skis on.
- Edelrid's lightest harness for alpine touring and mountaineering
- Ultralight Dyneema webbing with load-bearing edge bindings
- Double tie-in loops offer a comfier fit
- Detachable elastic straps let you put the leg loops on with crampons
- Four gear loops have as much storage as climbing harnesses
- Item #ELR0034
- high-density polyethylene
- Adjustable Leg Loops
- Gear Loops
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- alpine touring, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2018
- I've used it several times
In my opinion, this is the best alpine harness on the market. It is unbelievably light, and has all the features you'd expect from harnesses 3-4 times it's weight. The double loop tie in system is waaaaay better than traditional double-buckle designs. See my full review here: https://www.triandclimb.com/single-post/Edelrid-Loopo-Light-Review
April 14, 2019
Great review, Kevin.. I am not a climber, merely an old man who sometimes needs to descend steep terrain or rappell. It fits my needs perfectly, and takes up almost no space in a pack or pocket. While I'd like adjustment in the legs, I can comfortably hang in this superlight harness with no problems.
December 5, 2018
Does this harness actually have UIAA or CE or EN approval?
December 15, 2018
Yes, the CE marking is CE 0123
June 19, 2017
Is the waist belt adjustable?