Select style & size:Select options
Packs into pockets.
Your mountaineering pack is already full with rappel gear and avalanche safety gear. It's a good think Edelrid's Loopo Lite Harness can pack in your pant pockets if needed. The Loopo Lite features the same Dyneema webbing that alpinists rely on for safe catches and compact packing. Edelrid added a second tie-in loop to keep you centered on the rappel, which really comes in handy when you're rappelling with skis on.
- Edelrid's lightest harness for alpine touring and mountaineering
- Ultralight Dyneema webbing with load-bearing edge bindings
- Double tie-in loops offer a comfier fit
- Detachable elastic straps let you put the leg loops on with crampons
- Four gear loops have as much storage as climbing harnesses
- Item #ELR0034
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
In my opinion, this is the best alpine harness on the market. It is unbelievably light, and has all the features you'd expect from harnesses 3-4 times it's weight. The double loop tie in system is waaaaay better than traditional double-buckle designs.
See my full review here:
Is the waist belt adjustable?