Why We Like The Craft Endurance Trail Running Shoe
Designed to deliver off-road performance, the Craft Endurance Trail Running Shoe is a pro-grade shoe for serious trail runners. This shoe features a taller stack height to cushion our feet on long distance runs with Px Foam midsoles, which are lighter than EVA foam and engineered for rebound to give us extra energy return. Craft's regular fit runs snug in the heel and midfoot to lock in our fit with more room in the forefoot for comfort and performance on our long-distance runs.
- Pro-level trail shoe for serious trail runners
- One-piece mesh uppers for seamless, lockdown fit
- Contoured chassis insole for comfort, weight savings
- Px Foam is 20% lighter than EVA foam
- 9mm drop adds heel cushioning for comfort
- Mid-sized lugs are best for moderate trails
- Item #CRAL1KW
- Upper Material
- Px Foam
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 day
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help