Why We Like The CTM Ultra Carbon Trail Running Shoe
On race day, we want the best, so we lace into the CTM Ultra Carbon. As we cut around switchbacks and hold speed across scree fields, the midsole's carbon fiber plate keeps driving us onward, while the ultralight foam softens our strikes, keeping our joints spry through that 100th mile.
- High-performance shoe for crushing your next ultra
- Mesh upper lets your feet breathe and flex freely
- Anatomic racing build gives a secure, sock-like fit
- 10mm drop fights against calf and Achilles fatigue
- Lightweight foam absorbs shock and fires back max energy
- Midsole's carbon fiber plate propels you into powerful toe offs
- Rugged lugged sole delivers reliable traction on varying terrain
- Item #CRAL1H3
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- Ultra Insole (popcorn foam)
- Vault Foam (EVA), tuned carbon fiber plate
- 3-pieced lugged rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 40 / 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 day
- trail running
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 27, 2023
Sizing is way off
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I usually wear a 7.5 and sometimes an 8 in other brands. I ordered an 8 and I could barely get my foot into it. Width was good and the feel otherwise was good. My toes were scrunched in, so there was just no way. I’m guessing I would have to size up to a 9 based on how short the shoe is, but that size is not in stock at Backcountry and too risky to order a non returnable/exchangeable item at Craft. I was very excited to try this out on the muddy trails after reading some reviews on the men’s version. These require a huge size up-be aware. I’ll have to wait until a next version, which is sad because this purple/rubber color is fire!!!
December 21, 2022
Excited to try these - size up
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am super excited to try these out! I have only tested them in the living room but I love the durability, the vibram sole, the carbon plate and the colors. They are going to be my go-tos for slippery winter runs as well as summer ridge and mountain running. One thing to note - I am normally a size 7-7.5 women's and I had to size up to an 8.5! So size up because they run short.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help