Select Style & Size
Gator Hardshell Tire
Whatever road conditions you may come across, the Continental Gator Hardshell Tire - Black Edition delivers extra reinforcement from pesky flats and tire blowouts. Hardshell protection wraps the tire with three layers of 60 TPI rubber compound for extra durability and long-lasting use. Its reinforced DuraSkin polyamide mesh prevents rips and tears along the sidewall, while PolyX Breaker protection places overlapping polyester fibers along the entire tread strip for extra durability without increased rolling resistance. The tread pattern itself scatters road debris, such as glass and metal shards, instead of collecting it where it could lead to a puncture, and the result is a tire that's about as puncture-resistant as possible.
- Ideal road tire for durability on your next tour or commute
- Hardshell protection for rough surfaces and rugged tarmac
- Reinforced with DuraSkin for even more reliable protection
- PolyX Breaker protection is serious barrier against road debris
- Item #CONF037
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm, 700c x 32mm
- [700c x 23mm] 110 - 120, [700c x 25mm] 95 - 120, [700c x 28mm] 95 - 116, [700c x 32mm] 85 - 102
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 23mm , 700c x 25mm] 340g, [700c x 28mm] 400g, [700c x 32mm] 445g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2021
Solid winter tires.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
Very stiff but fairly lightweight, very durable. Grippy enough over salt/thin sand. More rolling resistance than most slick road tires but the trade-off for a puncture-free ride on debris-filled winter roads is worth it.