Why We Like The Crestwood Hiking Shoe
When heading out to bag a new peak, we lace up the Crestwood Hiking Shoe for all-day comfort. From sun up to sun down, our trotters are feeling good with the plush yet energetic cushioning underfoot. Columbia perfectly balanced weight and durability, providing us with an airy hiker that can hold its own through overgrown trail and on sandstone scrambles.
- Rugged, comfortable hiking shoe for long treks
- Mesh and leather upper for breathability and longevity
- Lacing allows for a secure, customized fit every time
- Lightweight cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Non-marking sole gives optimal traction on varying terrain
- Item #COLZ9WA
- Upper Material
- mesh, leather
- Techlite EVA
- Omni-Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
These seemed decent for the price, but wasn't able to try them out on a hike because they were too big for me. I typically wear a men's 10 in similar brands and got the same in Columbia, but should have gone for a 9.5. Just a heads-up!