Select Style & Size
Free gift with purchase!
Fit Kit - Bike Build
Why We Like The ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket
Take your worn out old T47 bottom bracket up a notch with Chris King’s ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket. This silky-smooth BB combines King’s coveted angular contact bearings with the creak-free benefits of a threaded bottom bracket shell, and pairs them up with the 30mm spindle of your favorite crankset. T47’s shell finds a balance between the stiffness of a lofty PF30 shell, and the creak-free timelessness of a threaded bottom bracket. King’s angular contact bearings work for the long haul, wearing in, rather than out, so the bottom bracket only rolls faster and smoother over time. A grease port allows for simple servicing without taking it to the bike shop, with the help of a grease injection tool.
- A thread-fit bottom bracket with the stiffness of PF30
- Angular contact bearings wear in and roll smoother with time
- Easy to service with help from a handy grease injection tool
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Lofty T47 bottom bracket shell is ultra-stiff, and threads on for creak-free fit
- Requires a fit kit to adapt to your individual crankset
- Fit Kit 5 is for T47 30x or 30i shells and 30mm spindles
- Item #CKGA00P
- [cups] CNC-machined aluminum, [bearings] stainless steel
- Shell Type
- T47 30x
- Shell Width
- 68mm, 73mm
- Axle Type
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?