Crux Thermal Control Kit
Whether you're snowshoeing along Salt Lake's towering Wasatch Range or trail running through Madison's forested arboretum on a frigid winter evening, the Crux Thermal Control Kit prevents your CamelBak Crux Reservoir drinking tube from freezing solid. This kit contains everything you need to transform your Crux Hydration Reservoir into a winter-ready drinking solution that's ideal for the avid hiker, trail runner, and snowshoe enthusiast.
The Crux Thermal Control Kit comes with an insulated Crux tube and Big Bite valve with insulated cover, as well as a Quick Link connector and Cruz on/off valve for leak-free operation. It uses CamelBak's Hydroguard technology to prevent the growth of funky bacteria, which is common when you're using this hydration tube on a regular basis or you forget to hang it dry after a long hike.
- Insulates Crux Reservoir drinking tube in sub-freezing temps
- Insulated Crux tube, Big Bite valve, Insulated Bite cover
- Quick Link connector for leak-free removal/installation
- Crux on/off drinking valve prevents it from dripping
- Hydroguard technology prevents growth of bacteria
- Item #CAM008X
- CamelBak Crux reservoir w/Quick Link connector
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, hiking, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty