Why We Like The Burton Step On Splitboard Binding
There's nowhere more deserving of the energy savings of Burton's Step On system than the backcountry, so we're thrilled to see this tech finally make its way to the splitboarding space. The Step On Splitboard Binding combines Burton's top-of-the-line Step On tech with Spark R&D's signature split chassis to make a binding built for the ups and downs of splitboard touring. Minimal moving parts make these bindings incredibly intuitive while hiking and riding, and the strap-free design makes the transition smooth, fast, and fatigue-free. Like Burton's resort bindings, these Step Ons provide plenty of security for the gnarly terrain we've hunted for.
- Backcountry binding built with ultra-intuitive Step On tech
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 System chassis for industry-known reliability
- Negative Lean highback supports uphill and downhill travel
- Strap-free configuration gets riders in and out in a split second
- Connects to both Burton Channel boards and traditional splitboards
- Compatible only with Burton Step On snowboard boots
- Item #BURZ9DX
- Negative Lean
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 (machined aluminum)
- Ankle Strap
- Step On heel clip
- Toe Strap
- Step On Toe Hooks 2.0
- Channel, 4-hole
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help