Select style & size:Select options
Gentle and tough.
- Neck gaiter protects you from harsh winter air
- Merino wool is warm and soft against your skin
- Knit allows air to flow and moisture to escape
- Item #BUF004L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My friend was always skeptical of how useful these were until I got her one for cross-country skiing. The wool keeps her warm on even the coldest days!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this Buff prior to some single-digit temps on the mountain and was a life saver!
Vital and Overlooked
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
For years I poked fun at my friends that had, used and loved these. Then one day I broke down and bought one to see what all the hype was about. Turns out once you have one you are an instant convert. If you want to keep sweat out of your eyes hiking during the summer, keep the sun and bugs out of your face during a backpacking trip or you want to keep your neck and face warm during a winter storm these are the best. I personally like the merino the best for year round use and constantly surprised by how much I use this simple piece of gear.