From short, steep mountain climbs to long desert trails, enjoy comfort and support while you run in the Brooks Women's PureGrit 6 Trail Running Shoe. Designed with a breathable mesh upper that's overlaid with a 3D rubber print, this shoe offers an impeccable fit and feel. The BioMoGo DNA midsole offers lightweight and adaptive cushioning on rugged, bumpy, and uneven surfaces, while a rock shield protects your foot from bruising on harsh terrain. The PureGrit is finished with a sticky, flexible sole with hex lugs to deliver unwavering grip and traction in changing environments. The shoe's neutral support caters to runners with medium to high arches.
- A lightweight trail running shoe for tackling difficult trails
- Breathable mesh with 3D rubber print for fit and durability
- BioMoGo DNA midsole is responsive and springy underfoot
- Rock plate discourages bruising from harsh terrain
- Sticky rubber sole with 3D Hex lugs assures traction
- Item #BRJ003G