Why We Like The Ireen Pant
When the sun is shining and fresh corduroy is calling our name we pull on the Bogner - Fire+Ice Ireen Pant. These stylish and functional pants pair a stretchy face fabric with a fully waterproof and breathable membrane to encourage us to stay on hill from first chair to last call.
- Ski and snowboard pants built for days spent at the resort
- Nylon stretch face fabric allows for freedom of movement
- 3-layer laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Raised waistband provides ample coverage on the lift
- Reinforced kick guards add longevity for peace of mind
- Dual hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #BGNG060
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer (100% polyurethane), [face fabric] 77% nylon, 23% elastane, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- not sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help