Why We Like The Blueseventy Reaction Fullsuit
The Blueseventy Reaction Fullsuit has been redesigned for this year, taking hints from the professional-level Helix to encourage more natural body rotation, increase the amount of distance we gain per stroke, and a lower neckline to ensure neck irritation isn't going to ruin our race. Thick 5mm panels are placed around the core and hips to maximize warmth and taper down to 1.5mm at the arms and lower legs for maximum freedom of motion and efficiency during the transition. An overall more flexible fit minimizes resistance no matter where we are in our stroke, thereby helping to reduce fatigue over the course of our swim.
- Triathalon wetsuit built for maximum comfort and performance
- Thick 5mm panels around core and hips maximize heat retention
- Quick Exit legs and S-Flex sides make for easy on and off
- Lower neckline minimizes nasty chafing without jeopardizing seal
- Narrower upper body center panel helps increase hip drive
- 39-cell Yamamoto neoprene is durable and flexible
- Reactive Stretch increases distance per stroke and helps reduce fatigue
- Item #BLSB019
- 39 cell Yamamoto neoprene, SCS coating
- Water Temp
- 58F minimum
- [core, hips] 5mm, [upper back leg, lower front leg] 4mm, [side panels] 3mm, [back] 2mm, [legs, arms, underarms, shoulders] 1.5mm
- full-length back
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help