Why We Like The BLUE ICE Harfang Alpine Crampon
For packable technical performance, we depend on the featherweight BLUE ICE Harfang Alpine Crampon. The patented Dyneema-blend linking system sheds grams while holding strong in harsh alpine conditions and packing down small to clip conveniently to our pack's waist belt. Despite the flexible main strap, this crampon still gives us support and confidence on vertical ice thanks to the elongated front rail increasing rigidity and the left-right asymmetrical design increasing front point precision.
- Compact crampon for your technical mountaineering missions
- Chromoly steel construction for lightweight strength
- Flexible linking strap allows for low-bulk storage
- 2 front bail systems for hybrid and step-in compatibility
- 3 sets of holes for a wider toe bail adjustment range
- Micro-adjustable heel lever provides a customized fit
- Active ABS plates prevent snow and ice build-up
- Included storage bag attaches to hip belt for quick access
- Item #BLXB01D
- chromoly steel, UHMWPE, HTPE
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- TPU Active ABS (front, heel)
- Boot Compatibility
- hybrid, step-in
- Claimed Weight
- [with anti-balling plates] 1lb 6oz, [without anti-balling plates] 1lb 4.1oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help