Select Style & Size
Just what you need.
Tossing Blackburn's Grid 8 Multi-Tool into your saddle pack won't add much weight to your setup, and the weight it does add is a small price to pay for always being prepared to make basic fixes trail- or road-side.
- Compact and lightweight multi-tool for basic bicycle repairs
- Includes tools needed for cockpit and shifting adjustments
- Also great for checking common bolts for tightness
- Length and placement of tools gives you plenty of leverage
- Backed by Blackburn's lifetime warranty
- Item #BLB001Z
- flat head
- Other Tools
- 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2.5mm hex wrenches, T30 torx, T25 torx
- Claimed Weight
- 3.9oz (110g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Perfect tool for the wife's pack. Great size and combination of tools.
May 8, 2017
Good Hex/Torx Mix
I was looking for a tool with a mix of hex and torx wrenches to stash in my pack for mountain biking and this is exactly what I was looking for.
March 31, 2016
easy to use
I bought this blackburn multi-tool kit to adjust the seat on my first road bike. So far, that's all i've used. Great stuff and will update in the future