A Tried and True Companion.
If there are two things every stylish countryman needs they're a stock of fine scotch and the Barbour Men's Sanderling Casual Jacket. Built for spring expeditions through the grassy knolls and leisurely horseback rides alike, the Sanderling features a durable cotton exterior for defense against Mother Nature's ever-changing moods, while the Barbour tartan lining offers a luxurious feel when a breeze starts to pick up. A contrast collar promotes an aesthetically appealing, dapper look, and the bevy of bellows pockets allows you to bring along all your traveling necessities, including that small flask of scotch.
- A must-have for every stylish countryman
- Cotton exterior offers a lived-in look
- Tartan lining provides subtle comfort
- Multiple pockets keep items organized
- Item #BAO003D
- Q & A
Where is the lining?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
It’s not in the jacket.