Why We Like The Barbour Powell Quilted Jacket
A favorite fall jacket isn't a piece of clothing we want to be reinvesting in every year. If we choose a jacket with an emphasis on quality construction and timeless style like the Barbour Powell Quilted Jacket and we won't have to. The Chelsea-style quilted jacket packs easily for weekend escapes to the countryside, but its classic silhouette gets along just as famously with your work wardrobe during the week.
- A classic companion for brisk fall walks in the country
- Barbour pieces each give a nod to the brand's Scottish roots
- Polyester body with fleece lining and 50g synthetic loft
- Leather-trimmed collar and cuffs for added dose of luxury
- Slim fit with adjustable back waist tabs for layering"
- Item #BAO001Z
- 100% polyester
- 50g polyester
- Center Back Length
- 29 - 30.5in
- 1 zippered front, 2 front hand
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 2lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 12, 2021
Warm jacket. Sizing is challenging
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
Very warm jacket with fleece interior. Fit is a bit boxy and stiff. Tried L and XL trying to get it to fit slimmer, but needed the XL for my arms (36" sleeve - 6'4"). L was just too short, XL length is perfect. Warm enough with a sweater underneath to be comfortable in Boston early Winter (20 degree lows).
April 4, 2020
Very high quality
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I am very impressed with the quality of the jacket. Nice metal zippers which zips from top or bottom. I wish it had a chest pocket, but the outside zippered pocket will do. I normally wear jackets in size large, but the large was too tight so I returned for an XL which is perfect for me. (5-11, 190lbs).
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 18, 2020