3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tricot Peak Tech Hoodie
We made the Tricot Peak Tech Hoodie to be a staple for spring skiing and mild-weather adventures. Its water-repellent finish is paired with a built-in UPF 50+ rated neck gaiter to offer reliable weather protection in snowy and sunny conditions alike. We'll continue wearing this hoodie after the ski season, too. It comes in handy on summer camping trips, chilly fall hikes, and alpine climbs.
- Tech hoodie is the ultimate comfort option for lapping the jump line
- DWR fabric finish repels moisture from light rain
- Cotton blend construction is soft-to-the-touch for comfort
- Built-in neck gaiter/face mask boasts UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed hood helps seal out the chill on windy rides up chairlifts
- Zippered shoulder vents quickly dump excess heat after hiking
- Zippered kangaroo pockets warms cold hands and stashes necessities
- Item #BCCZ27H
- 54% cotton, 46% polyester, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 zippered chest
- zippered shoulder
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 1.7
- hike & camp, lifestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.