Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tricot Peak Tech Hoodie
A staple for endless bluebird park laps, day hikes along mountain ridges, and any given night on the town, the Tricot Peak Tech Hoodie is for weather that doesn't quite justify the full winter ensemble. We built it with a water-resistant, lightweight, and stowable design, making it a no-brainer to toss in the pack before heading out.
- Tech hoodie offers stylish warmth for skiing or hiking in mild weather
- Built-in neck gaiter and face mask boast UPF 50+ sun protection
- Zippered shoulder vents quickly dump excess heat after hiking
- Fixed hood helps seal out the evening’s chill and protects from wind
- Zippered kangaroo pocket warms cold hands and stashes necessities
- Hybrid construction is soft-to-the-touch for comfort
- Slim fit is streamlined to move with you for enhanced mobility
- Item #BCCZ27G
- 54% cotton, 46% polyester, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 zippered chest
- zippered shoulder
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 5.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.