Why We Built The Slickrock Pant
While the leaves turning colors may signify the end of riding season, it also implies that stunning views and tacky soil are on our immediate agenda. We built our Slickrock Pant to keep us comfortable during the cooler temps of late-season riding with increased coverage and a water-resistant finish that repels moisture from rain or even snowfall. Once afternoon rolls around and the sun comes out, zippered thigh vents not only provide ventilation, but double as an access point to the thigh pockets in our Covert XC Bib Shorts (sold separately) for dynamic snacking capabilities.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Riding pants suited for late-season trail riding across disciplines
- Full gusset lets you bend and contour on techy trail features
- Articulated knees offer space for seamless knee-pad compatibility
- Performance fit and silicone-lined waist provide enhanced mobility
- Zippered ankle gusset makes it easy to get pants on and off
- Integrated belt ensures an optimal fit regardless of underlayers
- Zippered thigh vents quickly release heat as you gain the summit
- Item #BCCZ28K
- 85% recycled nylon, 15% spandex
- integrated belt, silicone-lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2021
LOVE these pants!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
I just started mountain biking this winter, so I have been searching for a pair of MTB pants. There aren't that many options out there, so as soon as I saw these I scooped them up. They are exactly what I was looking for - the right length, nice trim fit that doesn't get in the way of pedals, breathable, durable, and comfortable. They even have big vents to dump heat. I'm so impressed with them and love them! 10/10 would recommend!
March 17, 2021
Are there pants 4-way stretch?
March 22, 2021
Hey Michele, These pants have some 4 way stretch to them, however, they are not as stretchy as they are durable. These were designed to hold up to abrasion and keep the wearer protected while riding.