Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoe
Designed to make long distance running more comfortable, the Asics Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoe has you feeling as if you're on cloud nine when you're trucking through a long training run. The updated Gel-Nimbus 21 features a new engineered mesh upper that offers more breathability and support while the OrthoLite X-40 sockliner wicks away the buildup of moisture and dries quickly for unimpeded comfort as the miles add up. Additionally, the FlyLyte foam midsole provides adaptive cushioning underfoot, while the rear and forefoot Gel pads attenuate shock and disperse the impact evenly. As you start to get tired after long miles, the Guidance Trusstic System ultimately enhances your gait efficiency, ensuring you're able to maintain a stronger stride while the Guidance Line outsole promotes smooth, flexible transitions. Finally, the high abrasion resistant outsole provides just-enough traction and a barely there feel for a comfortable cruise no matter where you are.
- Road shoe to keep you comfortable through long distance runs
- 13mm drop shifts body mass forward to help reduce strain on limbs
- Engineered mesh uppers adapt to your movement for comfortable fit
- Flytefoam delivers a responsive, energized cushion as you run
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture for dry comfort on long miles
- Rear and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock through each step
- High abrasion rubber outsoles deliver lightweight durability
- Lace up design allows for fit adjustments throughout the miles
- Item #ASC00PJ
- Upper Material
- Ortholite X-40
- SpevaFoam 45
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25 / 12mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2019
- I've used it several times
"These Asic running shoes don't disappoint. I've loved every version of Asics I've owned for the past 10 years."