25 years and counting.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary as a top-tier road runner, the Asics Women's Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoe continues to lead the pack as an optimal choice for those with a neutral to overpronating step thanks to innovative features and anatomical, gender-specific cushioning.
Ventilated and supportive, the FluidFit upper combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to your foot for a glove-like fit and high levels of breathability, while rear and forefoot gel cushioning disperses harsh impact for comfort throughout the gait cycle. Guidance Line midsole technology employs vertical flex groove along the midsole to enhance stride efficiency, while the Ortholite X-40 sockliner manages moisture and offers a high rebound rate and even more breathability. FlyteFoam midsole technology provides bounce and responsiveness that won't fade over distance, and the Dynamic DuoMax midsole foam balances soft cushioning with lightweight support to show you exactly why this shoe has been a favorite for a quarter-century.
- Road runner with cutting-edge tech and energized cushioning
- Stretch mesh upper offers a snug, breathable fit
- OrthoLite X-40 sockliner absorbs impact and adds ventilation
- Guidance Line system stabilizes stride and ups efficiency
- Spevafoam 45 lasting gives a soft platform feel
- FlyteFoam footbed and gel cushioning smooths out harsh roads
- FluidRide midsole bounces back energy to your step
- Item #ASC00OK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My mom got this from me for the summer, she uses them mostly indoors at the gym and occasionally outdoors. She is ready for a second pair, she likes the fact that her back pain is less when she walks on these.