Why We Like The Armada Rayleigh 3L Bib Pant
The Armada Rayleigh 3L Bib Pant lets us slay powder—and look good doing it. This high-performance bib is highly breathable and waterproof with a 3-layer fabric designed to seal out snow and shrug off tree branches. Stretchy materials and thigh vents keep us mobile while moderating our body temperature and moisture levels as we alternate between lifts and lines, skinning, and shredding. It also features plenty of pockets, including pockets with secure loops and d-rings for our backcountry safety equipment, and Cordura kick panels that protect against sharp edges and abuse.
- High performance bibs for serious shredders
- 3-layer membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Polyester stretch fabric is breathable and supports mobility
- Stretch back panel for better breathability and mobility
- Water repellent zippers and seam sealing for complete waterproofing
- Right thigh pocket with secure loop for safety equipment
- Boot gaiters give us a snow-resistant seal
- Dual side seam zippered drop seat for less bathroom drama
- Item #ARMN397
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer, [face fabric] 76% recycled polyester, 24% polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, [insert] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered chest, 2 cargo
- inner-thigh zippers
- fixed, center-front zipper, side zipper, adjustable stretch suspenders
- Side Zips
- drop seat
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help