Fast miles to come.
Let the famous American marathon inspire your daily training and tempo runs with the adidas Adizero Boston 7 Running Shoe. Like a marathon, the midsole is incredibly long lasting while providing you both cushion and a spring to your step. A breathable mesh upper with a Coolever mesh lining keeps your feet cool and dry when you start putting in some serious miles. For that race performance and fit, this speedy shoe is constructed with Microfit which locks the foot down for a direct fit and a fast run so you can really push it during those fartleks. So you don't slip and fall on your face when you change speeds, a flexible Stretchweb outsole works with a Continental Rubber sole to provide flexible traction on any surface wet or dry.
- Fast, lightweight road shoe with racing performance
- 10mm drop provides comfortable stride to moderate heel strikers
- Breathable mesh upper with Coolever mesh lining keeps foot cool
- Long-lasting responsive Boost midsole gives spring to step
- Continental Rubber ensures solid traction on wet or dry surface
- Flexible stretchweb outsole provides flexibility to the step
- Lace closure allows for personalized, adjustable fit
- Microfit system provides tight, snug fit for racing performance
- Item #ADD00Q0
- Q & A
Perfect gift for a runner
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift: I like those shoes, and I have used Adidas Adizero since three years ago.
I mostly used them for progressive long runs. I'm training to the marathon. I love my new shoes!
Great tri shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these as a gift, but have also had myself. These are great tri shoes for all those tri-lovers out there. I have used for Olympic distance races and 70.3's and they have worked great at those distances!. The inner-lining is super comfortable when barefoot and have never had blister issues. The boost is very lively, yet on the softer side. Expect something that feels similar to a race flat, but with a slightly softer sole.