Select Style & Size
Don't get caught out there with broken gear and no way to fix it.
A telemark binding failure in the backcountry can turn a long day tour into an unexpected overnight or worse. The 22 Designs Universal Backcountry Repair Kit can mean the difference between a creative repair or a night of despair. The kit includes everything you need to repair bindings, poles, and other random failures such as backpack straps or boot buckles.
- Two feet of steel bailing wire
- Three feet of half inch nylon webbing
- Two tri-glides for webbing
- Three 175lb rated zip ties
- Three yards of premium duct tape
- 1 stainless steel pole splint
- 2 stainless steel hose clamps
- Item #TTD0035
- [pouch] nylon, [tools] steel bailing wire (2ft), 1/2in nylon webbing (3ft), 2 webbing tri-glides, 3 zip ties (175lb rated), duct tape (3yds), stainless steel pole flint, 2 stainless steel hose clamps for splint
- Recommended Use
- backcountry emergencies
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2019
When your out in the backcountry and a buckle, ski pole, or other randomness breaks, you need a lightweight kit that will get you back up and running so you can get back to the powder. This kit has just enough, but isnât terribly heaving to throw in your everyday pack. It is a staple in my pack moving forward these days.
January 29, 2016
Better Safe than Sorry
I haven't had to use it yet, but my initial impression after going through the pack is that it has everything I would need in a pinch. Hopefully I won't have to use it; but, if I do, I think I'll be well covered.