Barrel into banked berms of pristine dirt in control and comfort with the Zoic Navaeh Bike Shorts on your side. These stretchy and relaxed shorts offer you room to move on the bike, and a women's specific fit that's been dialed in perfectly, landing the Navaeh as Zoic's most popular women's short on the trails. This model skips a liner to allow you to toss in your favorite go-to chamois for customized comfort when you're pushing into the backcountry for all-day epics, or going for a quick jaunt around your local trail network to burn off your afternoon energy.
The Navaeh Shorts are crafted from a lightweight, quick-drying material with plenty of stretch when you're slaloming down twisty sections of trail and pummeling across rock gardens. All pockets have locking zipper pulls, which prevent your goodies from spilling across the trail. There's also headphone cord control loop, which routes wires without the annoying tangles you've become accustomed to with regular shorts.
- Comfortable and light shorts built for getting shreddy
- Fits over your favorite liner shorts (not included)
- Lightweight, quick-drying material with ample stretch
- Inseam gusset promotes mobility without bunching
- Adjustable waist tabs with elastic panels
- Stitchless leg hems prevent irritation
- Zippered pockets with locking zip pulls
- Headphone cord routing prevents tangles
- Item #ZOI00A6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm 5'5" 130lbs I bought a size medium
Love that these are adjustable, if I lose or gain weight they will still fit me well. Good breathability. I wear them at about my belly button and they go to right above the knees. Overall really nice for riding. No restrictions in movement. Wish they had more colors for girls but I like them a lot!