Ether 9 Camo Short + Essential Liner
Offering a perennial trail favorite with a 9-inch inseam, the folks at ZOIC help you show off a little more leg in the saddle with the Ether 9 Camo Shorts + Essential Liner. Seeing as how they're universally loved, this version maintains all the same advanced features of the original version, just in a slightly higher inseam. These shorts are made from a blend of materials that wick, ventilate, and stretch to ensure all-day comfort, and feature a Fusion Gusset construction that keeps your movement unrestricted and prevents seat hang-ups. Bits of strategically-placed mesh run throughout the shorts to keep you well ventilated. ZOIC also included a detachable IPL Essential Liner, which incorporates a ZOIC Comfort chamois and makes every pair of shorts in your wardrobe into potential bike shorts.
- Zoic's popular trail shorts blend style, function, and a higher cut
- Light, stretchy fabric and gusseted construction allows free movement
- Removable liner's chamois provides supportive comfort on chatter
- Securely stow ride essentials in a myriad of pockets
- Nine-inch inseam opens up your mobility and adds cool comfort
- Headphone port seamlessly integrates your music on the move
- Hook-and-loop tabs dial in your fit at the waistband
- Item #ZOI00AT
- [shell] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [gusset] 87% polyester, 13% spandex, [liner] 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- Removable Liner
- yes, IPL Essential Liner
- ZOIC Comfort chamois
- 2 front, 2 side zippered, 1 rear zippered
- elastic, hook-and-loop straps
- Integrated Air Flow mesh
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 11, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Zipper fail... it moves up and down... but, doesn't zip. So...holds together in one point only.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help