Turn any shorts into cycling shorts.
Whether you're hammering a daily commute or looking to add some padding to your favorite trail baggies, the Zoic Women's Essential Short Liner offers anatomically contoured padding within a supportive, form-fitting design. As the go-to liner short in Zoic's lineup, this padded liner short fits comfortably under almost any pair of shorts or pants, instantly transforming casual garments into padded, bike-friendly attire.
Made with an ample dose of Lycra, this bike liner short offers muscle support and stability. Its flatlock seams won't rub or irritate your skin when you're riding, while the 6-panel design forgoes a center-front seam for extra comfort and mobility. Its Zo-Tech chamois is a female-specific insert that's anatomically contoured for a comfortable, body-conforming fit. Moreover, this chamois actively wicks moisture off your body, preventing the build-up of perspiration and the inevitable chafing that follows.
- Turn your favorite unlined shorts into chamois-equipped attire
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture quickly away
- Comfort chamois provides supportive comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Elastic leg cuffs hold hems in place
- Shorter inseam hides stealthily under casual clothing
- Item #ZOI006S
- Q & A
Comfy everyday liner
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Lg
I mostly use this for mountain biking, but occasionally I'll take the road bike out for a townie spin and wear this for longer rides. It's not too bulky and pairs well with skinny jeans with ease.